Friday, October 8, 2010
3 Years + Hard work + Blood, Sweat and Tears (on my part) + Me = 7A's
Well its finally here, the great PMR. Honestly, I thought I would be much more freaked than this.... I feel much calmer than the good ol UPSR days. I could even sleep properly the day before the exam, (and that's saying something cause I can NEVER SLEEP properly). I really, really, really, really, really NEED 7A's for this. On results day, I want to be jumping up and down and screaming, shouting and moaning (in the words of Mr Rueben). I just have to do it la. I cant explain how much i need this. I don't want to be looking back and regretting that I didn't get 7A's. (I HATE regretting). So like that la.... I just needed to write it down/type it down. I'll blog the next I'm free. Wish me luck! :D