Saturday, November 12, 2011

2.11am : Another Sleepless Night

Its 2am,
As usual, I cant sleep,
My mind wanders,
I think about all the times you've done me wrong,
It keeps me up even longer,
To think of all the things you've done,
Even after you promised,
After you said you love me,
Damn,
These sleepless nights are becoming a real bitch.

Sometimes I wish I lost my memory
(Touch wood),
Because then I wouldn't have to relive every moment,
Every tear, Every hopeless feeling Ive had,
It plays back,
Over and over in my head,
Reminding me of the painful fact that you're back,
This time for good.

They say you never know what you have until you've lost it,
They were so right,
I took everything for granted,
I was free,
You were one less thing I had to worry about.

I didn't see it coming,
It was a massive blow,
Like someone had slapped me real hard,
And I woke up from this dream,
This fantasy that I was living,
Did you know?
Right after you broke the news,
I went to the hall,
And wept.

I wonder when I'll fall asleep...