Sunday, December 4, 2011

These Are My Songs!

OMG! Grade 6!

My exams are somewhere around April of next year, and here are the three songs I'm supposed to be playing.  a1. b6. c1.


Yes people. I AM aware that a 10 year old is playing my Grade 6 piece.
And yes, I am thoroughly and totally embarrassed that I cant play as good as that.
-Almand, First Movement Suite No. 4, John Alcock-



I can play no where NEAR as fast as this. Its presto and set at 116 dotted crotchets. So far, I'm only able to play at 80 on that damned metronome.
-The Witch, Op.39 No.20, P. Tchaikovsky-



This I think, would have to be the easiest of the three songs. It sounds very happy and merry and its quite fun to play. I DO NOT play the repeat that this lady played in the beginning of the song (I never play repeats...)
-Soiree Polka, Stephen C. Foster-