Saturday, March 31, 2012

I suppose I should thank you...

...for not inflicting any physical damage. No hitting or beating or slapping or pinching. I suppose I should be grateful that YOU didnt leave any visible brusing. Thankfully, scars fade. But, memories do not. The pain you caused me hurt more than any beating - crying infront of you simply made me feel pathetic. So can you tell me how many sleepless nights Im going to spend reliveing those memories?

Jackass.

That was the term you used for me. Can you remember? Probably not. If Im such a nusance for you, why didnt you drop me down a flight of steps when I was a baby? Why dont you push me down a flight of steps now? It would save you time and money and save me heartbreak.

Im glad you're back
What made me say that? Why did I? The events that unfolded on Friday contradicts that ludicrous statement. I have cried many tears because of you and cut deep because of the things you say.

That wall I vowed I'd build is crumbling,
My claims of strength and indifference are lies,
My sarcastic exterior is but a mask,
To hide all the wounds,
But its nothing time and sleeping pills cant heal.

It would be too easy to blame you,
No, I blame myself for getting too comfortable,
It's my fault,
It's all my fault.

So I suppose I should thank you?