Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pangkor Was Awesome... Nuff said

Basically, Pangkor was the chun-est chun thing since the latest chun thing, EVER.

I suppose Rueben was correct when he said 'Dei, you'll LOVE it when we get back'. The people were great, the water was fine and the sun was shining! What more could you want! And our 4am chitapa was one of the greatest things that happened there - You know who you are!
          


I cant believe how much I missed the water. All I could do was stand at the shore and wait for the water to bury my feet into the sand with each wave. Then after our not-so-snorkeling, we went to swim in the sea and bobbed around for a few hours. There was this moment where I lay down on the sand and my thoughts were clear and my troubles were gone - I'll never forget it.

         
There were so many other crazy things like Pangkor Mac, Babe and his Oscar winnning performance as Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah II, the Minions, Hollaback Muniamah, the most violent 'bottle game' EVER and climbing in the forest barefoot!