Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mortal Kombat!

I am definitely not a serious gamer to say the least. Before about 3 days ago, the last I touched the PS2 was early Christmas. But most recently, I've become slightly obsessed with Mortal Kombat! - specifically MK : Armageddon. And my favorite character is Mileena.
Mileena in MK 9

She is, in my opinion, the HOTTEST MK character. A close second would have to be either Jade or Princess Kitana.
Render kitana2opia.png
Kitana, Princess of Edenia
Jade, Badass





















Devoid of any conscience, Mileena is the creation of Shang Tsung as a clone of Kitana, but she was mixed with Tarkatan DNA to give her a rather... distorted look. A wide mouth filled with long razor sharp teeth hide behind that veil of hers. Her greatest desire is to kill her 'sister' and claim the throne to Edenia.


Winning smile ;)
Her fatalities in Mortal Kombat 9 are awesome (and bloodier) and the graphics are much better than MK Armageddon, obviously. Unfortunately, they don't make MK 9 for PS2 - I nearly broke down when I found out. Oh well...



My favourite Mileena fatality from MK 9. Its called 'Be Mine'.
Some people think its grotesque, I just think its cool.




Image Detail
Jade, Kitana, Mileena, Sindel and Sonya - The Ladies of Mortal Kombat