2am. 1°C.
I’ve just finished my favourite movie
for about the 152nd time, on a night when I should have been 3 hours into work
instead. It seems like something I should regret, but I cant.
Is it still a bad
decision if it made you feel so good? I feel like there’s euphemism there, but
I can’t be bothered – not tonight. I feel too good tonight.
Its that time of year again – crunch time.
Late nights.
Too little sleep.
Too much coffee (Yes, there is such a thing)
I want the next month to go by in a second and yet not want it to come at all. I'm so nervous. And scared. Excited too. But mostly nervous. The past year has just whizzed by and my life has changed so much. I've changed so much.
All I want to do now is relax. I want to go to the market and pick up baskets of strawberries. I want a vase of daises on my window sill and a bouquet of sharpened pencils on my desk. I want to causally sip coffee while reading outdoors (no one reads outdoors anymore. You notice?) I want to stroll around the park and watch the dogs playing in the lake.
I want to slow down, but everything's speeding up. Its okay though.
That's the way these things go. It'll get better soon - just a little while longer