[Anthony, late twenties/early thirties]
Its ridiculous
I met him on Monday & was in 'love' with him by Wednesday.
I desperately wanted to fuck my French professor
So desperate in fact, that I was almost glad our classes were coming to an end - It would've given me a chance to calm down and get over him.
I didn't want to get over him though.
I'd prefer to get under him.
Over him,
Upside down,
On my knees,
Over furniture,
Against windows,
Anywhere really.
It's ridiculous that this intense infatuation actually led to my doing something about it.
Luckily for me (though I didn't see it that way at the time) he turned me down.
I still feel that tiny stab of disappointment when he said 'No, I'm sorry I don't have the time'.
Sure he was saying 'no' to coffee, but would he have said 'yes' to anything else?
I don't wonder anymore.