Adam Levine is too hot for his own good.
OKAY! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! I know what you must be thinking! *OH GOD! Not another post about a hot singer! Haven't we not been tortured enough?*
But Maroon 5 is DAMN GOOD! They're FREAKING AWESOME! Adam Levine's voice is like sex in your ears. I mean bloody hell, WOW! Its like a continuous stream of never ending eargasms that send shudders down your spine and make you furiously wish that you were the strings on Adam's guitar. He'd pluck those strings all day long..... ;)
Also, their lyrics always sound a little dirty to me. If you're not listening carefully, you'd miss it. You've gotta listen! Its not so much the tone of his voice, rather what he says that sounds so very bad. I almost need to take a shower after listening to Adam Levine sing.
This song is called 'Moves Like Jagger' and it features Christina Aguilera. There's something about this song that catches my