Sunday, June 26, 2011

Im Smiling and Its Your Fault :D

Oh MY GOD!

OK, TWO things today!

     Firstly, Ive found RAIN! YES! RAIN! Why rain? You might wonder.... Well, YouTube is a gift from God. It really is. You can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on youtube. And today, Ive had the utmost pleasure of finding RAIN
    


     As you probably don't know, I have trouble sleeping. I LOVE to sleep! But the problem is getting to sleep. It gets so bad that sometimes I'm actually scared to go to sleep. I'm scared that this time I wont get be able to get to sleep. That I'll lie there for hours and hours in the dark. All alone. All by myself. The thought alone scares me. So hopefully, this will help!

    
    Secondly, Corrine Bailey Rae is a fantastic singer. She sounds fantastic live! This is one of my favourite songs! Its called 'Like A Star'. The lyrics are beautiful and they're in the video. ANNNNNNDDD!! I'd like to dedicate this to you. (P.S. Play the rain and this song together! Its the most calming thing Ive ever heard!)

YES! YOU!!
NO NO NO! Not YOU!
YOU!! ITS YOU!!

     You who's last name helps me memorize Chemistry's 'Lewis structure'.
I'm happy now.

I'm smiling and its your fault. :D