Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Are You My Wonderwall?


     I love this song! Its called 'Wonderwall' by Oasis. But this is a cover by 'Boyce Avenue'. They're my new favourite band!  Michael Buble is STILL my favourite of ALL TIME, but Boyce Avenue's quite cool too!
    
    I was listening to this song and dancing just now, when the lyrics 'CLICKED', like the glowing light bulb in the cartoons. Its really describing my life right now. Not the whole song, just some parts. Like this,

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don’t know how
Because maybe
You’re gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You’re my wonderwall

    
     I'm just happy right now. I'm really happy. I know its not perfect, far from it in fact. But, its better than before. WAAAYYYY better than my previous predicament. I think Ive finally moved on. I don't think its denial anymore. This is genuine. This is real. And I hope it stays.

But if we stay,
Or if we part,
One thing is for sure,
I'm happy,
I'm finally happy,
And if you're reading this,
You know who you are. ;)