I Love Alejandro Manzano!
May I explain.... Alejandro Manzano is the lead singer from the very famous YouTube band, Boyce Avenue! I LOVE HIM. He has the voice of an ANGEL. I know you only say that about girls, but I'll make an exception for him. Boyce Avenue does covers of very famous songs and they revamp it. Usually, the covers sound better than the original!
Not only can he sing well, Alejandro is also quite, quite, quite hot. PLUS, he also has two brothers, Fabian and Daniel. The three of them form Boyce Avenue!
![]() |
| Alejandro Manzano!! |
![]() |
| OOO!! I hope they come here on tour!! |
![]() |
| AH! A pianist! My favourite! |
![]() |
| Boyce Avenue! |
Here are the YouTube links to some of my favourite Boyce Avenue covers!
Just Cant Get Enough (Black Eyed Peas)
Fast Car (Tracy Chapman)
Grenade (Bruno Mars)
Firework (Katy Perry) *They made it sound SOOOO much better!*
Will You Be There (Michael Jackson) *Alejandro plays the piano for this one!*
Drops Of Jupiter (Train) *I have a soft spot for this song*
Wonderwall (Oasis) *The guy playing the tambourine is Daniel!*



