Sunday, June 5, 2011

'My Favourite Things' from 'The Sound Of Music'

     Ive been feeling extremely hyper today! I don't know why, maybe its because I have another week of holidays left, (I'm going to come back to this post next week and CRY). Ive gone out ALOT this week, its nice, I don't usually go out. I managed to fit in a ZILLION (that's what it felt like) movies this week, and Ive done absolutely NO studying, revision and homework whatsoever. I seriously think Ive forgotten how to write.... hmm.... I saw 'Pirates 4', 'Fast 5', 'Kung Fu Panda 2', 'X Men First Class', twice (James McAvoy IS HOT!!!), 'Toy Story 1', and 'You've Got Mail'.

     Ive made up this list in my head, and Ive been thinking about it all week. So here it is,

* Favourite Romantic Comedy - You've Got Mail (I was 'ooohhhhh-ing' and 'ahhhh-ing' and 'awwww-ing' all through the movie! It was SOOO SWEET!!)


* Favourite Sad/Depressing Movie - Wow, Ive got LOADS of these, erm... Pearl Harbour,   Slumdog Millionaire, Hachiko, and The Time Traveller's Wife (I also cried when I read the book)

* Favourite Action Movie - Mr and Mrs Smith (is this under 'Action'? I'm not sure...)

* Favourite Male Singer - Need I say it again? MICHAEL BUBLE!!

* Favourite Female Singer - Alicia Keys

* Favourite Actor - James McAvoy!! (Oh MY GOD, he's so hot I cant breathe sometimes!)

James McAvoy from the movie 'Wanted' (OH.MY.GOD.)
* Favourite Actress - Meg Ryan! (She's so sweet and not like all the other sluts out there!)

* Favourite Musical - Hairspray!! (There were two, and I prefer the more recent version)


* Favourite TV Series - F.R.I.E.N.D.S (Chandler and Monica are my favourite couple!)


* Favourite TV Cartoon Series - SpongeBob SquarePants!

* Favourite Author - I cant choose....its either J.K. Rowling or Mitch Albom....  

* Favourite Band - The Script!

* Favourite When-I-Go-To-A-Chinese-Shop-What-Do-I-Drink-Drink- - Chinese Tea! And none of that herbal crap or Jasmine Tea mind you.

* Favourite Composer - Fryderyk Chopin (He's a little EMo, but I like that!)


* Favourite Person On The Planet - YOU! ........... ME

  
    Well, that's it, Ive run out of favourite things. Also, tea has just been made and I NEED to go have a cup. I cant resist, its just a thing. One last thing, this post has been titled as such because 'My Favourite Things' is a song from the musical 'The Sound Of Music' (its my gramma's favourite movie in the world) which I love, dearly. That's it for now!

BYE! XD