Friday, March 25, 2011

If I Survive Next Week, I'll Blog

Oh no..... Exams are next week..... I'm screwed, like literally screwed. I have studied (if you count studying, ONE WEEK before the exam, then yes.... i have). Oh God..... The amount of work I did was so minuscule and in such a rush.... I think for Bio, Chem, Physics Eng, and BM i should be alright. But for my favourite subjects like Moral, Sejarah and the most wonderful ADD Maths, I'm screwed. The amount of work that I know for Add Maths is so LITTLE, that I'd just screw the paper.....haiz

Anyway, moving on, the SPM results came out this week and I was assigned to 5E, first class of Arts Stream. It was not bad, although it would have been more exciting to get a higher class. At about 10.30am they came rushing in. The first fella who sat down at 5E got about 7A's I think. Not bad, but that wouldn't cut it if it was me. If I even got one B, Id never forgive myself and Id regret forEVER. (God, I sound like such a nerd XD). The ex-students looked great.... I saw these girls who used to BUG MY LIFE cause they didn't complete physical and I met this guy who was very very nice to me but never pulled down his sleeves.... He has orange hair now..... I met my old seniors, Michelle, Pui Li, Rachel, Yap.... BUT, the best thing about this had to be skipping Chem and Bio.

Also, seeing all these people and their results gave me SEMANGAT to study and get my grades... I want to be one of those people jumping up and down and running around like some spastic child.....and If I DO cry, its cause I got 10A+....... Oh and I also want my darling to do well too.....You see, my darling wants to be a doctor, so we both have to do very very well. I know she can do it. That one is much more hardworking than I am... You cant imagine the amount of work and effort she put into maths last year... (unfortunately, maths is her weak subject)... The work paid off, my darling got A for maths. :D She told me that when OUR SPM comes out, I have to push her in a wheelchair, she'll faint at pintu depan....lol....

So, wish me luck for next week's exam.... If I survive, I'll BLOG. :D