Friday, March 18, 2011
Michael Buble - Stardust (with Naturally 7)
Before I go on, you must understand something... I LOVE MICHAEL BUBLE. I absolutely ADORE HIM. There's just something about his voice, he's so suave and he KNOWS what real music is. He can sing LIVE, as well as his studio albums and NOT many artists today can pull that off. I would NOT say that he's as good as Frank Sinatra. NO ONE IS. But he's pretty damn close.
I love this song. Its so soothing and so calming. The part I love the MOST is the starting. From 0.00 to 0.18. Naturally 7 start off all together in harmony then they break out into different voices at 0.08. THEN, out of NOWHERE, Michael Buble comes in at 0.15. The first time I heard it, I loved Michael Buble even more (if thats possible). At 0.15, he sounded so much like Sinatra (not quite Sinatra, but so so much alike).....
Doesnt HE make you melt?
:D