Tuesday, March 15, 2011

When Malas-ness Takes Control

Oh Wow.... Two postings in two days, I'm on a roll. I was just sitting around thinking about the meaning of life (Yeah RIGHT) when I decided to blog. I am feeling an immense amount of G.U.I.L.T. as I sit here and type about my crap for the world to see. I am SUPPOSED to be doing some work (you know studying and revising for that CRAPPY exam coming up) but I'm here, typing. Its not a very good feeling. I just feel so MALAS!!   I have absolutely NO MOOD to do ANY studying at all, in my life, EVER AGAIN. *DIE*

......I get that feeling of impending doom whenever something like this happens. I already told Mummy that I'd let the sinking ships sink and save the others. (and by sinking ship I mean ADD MATHS, SEJARAH and my favourite MORAL).... But I cant even focus on the ships that I'm supposed to save (i.e. Bio, Chem, Phys, Eng, BM, and Modern Maths)! That's like SIX A's...

a : And HONESTLY, who EVER gets 6A's for the FIRST EXAM of the YEAR?

b : Everyone in class, but YOU.... That's who.

I really DON'T understand, I used to be GOOD at this. I used to be able to pick up a book and study for TWO hours straight, THREE times a day, FIVE times a week.

a : WHAT happened to ME?!?

b : Do you REALLY wanna know?

I'll have to end here today Darling. I have to pull myself out of this rut and hit the books SOMETIME today.....I'll blog the next I can.  :D