Oh, I'm so glad that you came,
You reignited my love for it once again,
A love I never thought existed,
Whenever I hear you,
Its Some Kind of Wonderful,
I love it when we Sway,
Fly Me to the Moon darling,
And we'll Moondance till the End of May.
Lets just get Lost,
Beneath the stars,
Hold On to my hand,
and For Once in My Life,
I wont let go.
Darling,
If You Don't Know Me by now,
I'll Never Smile Again,
I could only Wish You Love,
But know,
You're Always on My Mind.
Before the night is over,
Wont you Save the Last Dance for Me,
Cause Baby You've Got What it Takes,
We've got love, love, love, love, Crazy Love,
Even Mack the Knife couldn't keep us apart.
Can you feel that Summer Wind?
That's All I could need tonight,
We've got that Crazy Thing Called Love.
Please don't Call Me Irresponsible,
I could never bear the thought,
Just Come Fly With Me,
Lest I'd Cry you a River.
I think Ive got a Fever,
I dunno,
Its Feeling Good.
Oh I'm so glad you came,
But I'm so sad you're gone.
Its alright Love,
I'll be alright.
-An idea put on paper when the power went out- :D