Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Humor Is Like Liquid Foundation

My name is Jane. You know why? Because it's common. You know why? So you won't know who I am. So my friends and family who stumble upon this blog won't know that it's actually ME who's blogging.
You wanna know why? Because from now on, my revamped blog is going to include some very depressing stuff. I'm going to be blogging about anything from suicide to self harm to self loathing and I can't possibly let them read all that. They'll think I'm insane - a freak ; they'll lock me up. I can't have that. I need an outlet to vent without being caught and and THIS seemed like the most logical place to do it.

Now, I'm quite pleased with my blog's new title. It sort of warns you about the kind of horror you could encounter here. My other choices were something like 'The Great Depression' or '1000 Ways to Kill Yourself Before You Die' - something funny like that. You know WHY? Because humor hides your problems like how liquid foundation hides ugly people.

No, I'm serious. I'm seriously serious.

It works like a freaking charm. I am funny. Like very funny. I'm sarcastic and witty and full of humor - because it hides your problems. (And Im not gonna bother to be modest on this blog because you dont know who I am). So my posts here are going to be depressing but it'll be funny. Somewhat. I make no promises.

So goodnight because it's nighttime.
Or rather, good morning because it's 12AM.
I don't know. You decide.