Yes, Ash Wednesday is here! Which means it's the beginning of the lent season. Which in turn means we're all veggies for 40 days, but I don't mind. I'm actually quite excited for this year's lent and Easter, don't know why... So yesterday we went for evening mass and had ashes (of palm leaves, not people) smeared on our forehead. The whole mass was just brilliant. The cantor sang beautifully and the Chinese choir, as always, was wonderful. So after that we went for dinner.... Steamboat! Yes, we were aware that it's not as simple as Ash Wednesday dinners go, but we'll make up for it by eating more taufu.
School was not bad, mostly cause I got a few A's. And after perhimpunan, I*** and I were singing the Grease soundtrack in the BP and annoying the hell out of T*****! Meeting however was just long and boring.
Oh, and then there's The BP Ghost.
Allow me to explain.
The boys have come up with this ludicrous theory that there is a ghost haunting the BP. The theory came about to explain some peculiar occurrences in the BP. Doors swinging open and close of their own account, vanishing doorknobs and stuff misplaced in rather unusual places are just some of the happenings in the BP. This is their conclusion,
There is a guy who was murdered in the BP in the year 2117. So he has come back to his past (our present) to stop his murder from ever taking place. Yes, that means he's a time traveller.
These guys have to stop watching the Big Bang Theory. :D
And now, off to swallow a whole bottle of panadol to nurse that on coming migraine of mine.
Chow.