I'm beginning to detest school with every fibre of my being. I don't think I've ever hated school so much - Maths maybe, but school - never. I was actually thrilled to move on to Form 5, you know, with it being my last year and all, but now I really really can't stand it.
The reason, you may wonder...
My class
Yes, I am in the first class of my form, 5A, and the atmosphere is just terrible. It literally FEELS like the air is too thick - too dense. It's like everyone is walking around with a thundercloud over their head (or maybe that's just me) and there's so much negative energy around me. I don't know how else to describe it - aura, juju, brainwaves - call it what you want.
Now, you'd think that being in the first class, I'd be smart.
WRONG.
I'm the opposite of everyone in that class - which is probably why I'm feeling the heat so early on in the year. 'Smart enough to get in, but not smart enough to survive' is how I would describe myself. I'll be the last in the first class, just you wait. And even if I was in the second class, I'd probably be last as well - that's how brainy these people are.
And to make matters even worse, I've been slacking ever since I entered Form 4 - thinking I was all high and mighty just because I got 7A's - Yeah, BIG MISTAKE.
So now, the end result is that I have a whole year's worth of Form 4 backlog (that's nine subjects, mind you) plus a whole new round of Form 5 work as well.
Oh yes, and next week I have a monthly exam which I haven't studied for like I promised myself I would. Haih.
Moving on, Inez was right. All along. Taking another subject just decreases the probability of getting straight A+ - I knew this. I also knew that BK is so difficult to score because it's just like sejarah, except the markers are more strict - Way more strict.
And with all this, I just have to dig my grave a bit deeper and add piano exams into the mix. Yes, I just LOVE looking for trouble. As you may or may not know, I decided to finish up my Grade 6 practical this year and my exam is in April. I suck. Five year olds play better than me - my second song sucks so bad and as usual, scales and sight reading are my downfall.
The BEST part of all, is that I brought this upon myself. It's not like my parents MADE me do it, I chose it. So now, I blame no one but myself. Great - as if I need another reason to hate myself.