Saturday, February 18, 2012

A-Not-So-Recovering Addict

'Oh God, I can think of a few addictions to cure'

This was what I was thinking when Father was explaining the Gospel - the actual text was about that guy on a stretcher whom they lowered down from the hole in the roof, Mark 2. I'm not proud to admit that I can't remember HOW this is related to addiction, but apparently it is.

Do I feel horrible about it?
Yes.
Do I actually intend on quitting?
No, not so much.
Hey, at least I'm honest right?
Yeaaaah, probably not.

On another note, it's now 12.47pm. Which means that today is Sunday. This in turn means that tomorrow, the exams start. Sejarah, to be exact. Die lah.

OH! And, I was greatly amused and slightly inspired when I read this post on T*****'s blog. I can never get bored of this blog, it's like a window into this guy's mind. The words in yellow are my favorite. Check it out at this link
http://xtxrx.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-give-up.html

Now, it's time to sleep. I just took a muscle relaxant and I'm feeling so high. :D


Awesome isn't it?
Yeah, I know right.
Goodnight.
Goodnight.