Wednesday, May 18, 2011

9 Things I Like To Do In The Shower

      You know how most people like to stand in the shower and bathe? Well, I don't. I DO still bathe in the shower, but I do alot of other things at the same time. I MULTITASK! Its the job requirement of the future, so I figure I'd start now! 
      
     I like to : 

1. Think about my life and other crap like that 
    - I once thought up a 7 stanza poem in my head, in the shower

2. Sing! (off key)
    - My somewhat melodious tunes are usually Michael Buble

3. Talk
    - To myself of course!

4. Listen to music
    - The music comes from my handphone, which is perched on a chair, far, far, FAR away  from the water


If I don't have my handphone, then I.....

5. Listen to the music in my head
    - Its like Hitz.fm up there

When I'm feeling sad, I......

6. Cry
   - So that I cant tell the difference between my tears and the water

7. Worry about all the things I have to do when I get OUT of the shower

8. Wish I had a bathtub

And my personal favourite.....

9. Dance!
   - To whatever music and whatever rhythm


Peace XD