THANK YOU LORD! The exams are FINALLY finished! weeeee!! Freedom is MINE! I can just taste it! I'm refusing to think about the results, let alone open day, so I'm going to just relish in the moment! The last paper was Chemistry. Paper 2 was OK, but the calculations in Paper 1 was screwed up la! But, to DATE, the worst paper would have to be the most wonderful, ADD MATHS. I left TWO whole pages of log questions, BLANK! *dum dum dum dum!!* Its a guaranteed fail.
But Bio went OKAY (only cause I actually studied for it, unlike add maths) .... So I'd like to get my results fast!
 |
| Trying to study BIO! |
 |
| An attempt at Add Maths |
There, now I have evidence that some work was actually done!
Now, moving on to more pressing matters, Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 is OUT! I MUST catch it!
Don't you just LOVE Johnny Depp?
No?
Well, I DO!
Now off to watch re-runs of Glee!
Peace XD!