Sunday, May 22, 2011

PHYSICs - ALLY CHALLENGED

I have been a laying around like a sack of LAZY this whole day. My body REFUSED to do what my mind said.

Mind : GET UP! Time for Sunday school!
Body : Shut UP! *falls back to sleep*

Mind : Pay Attention! She's teaching!  
Body : I've finally learnt to sleep with my eyes open! *falls back to sleep*

Mind : Come on, time to practice piano!
Body : *Pretends not to hear and remains eerily still*


So, you can see what kind of a predicament I'm in. Ive got alot of Inertia today.

Inertia is defined as the ability to resist change and remain constant.



So I have been inertia - ing the whole damn day. Ive done NOTHING productive this whole day. Ive been resisting change in every possible way and remaining in my constant state of high-ness. 

     On the upside, Ive joined kawat and I find it to be pretty damn fun. Ive never done it before and its rather exciting. I feel like I belong. Getting horribly sun burnt, is an unfortunate side effect. Maybe I should bring sunblock! YES! THAT'S THE KEY! Its not like I need ANYMORE colour right now.  Thank God for SUNBLOCK!! weeeeeeee!!

    Ive got nothing more to report for this week. I'll blog when something interesting happens. Peace XD!