People, (yes, that means you), Ive said it once before and I will say it again,
I LOVE MICHAEL BUBLE.
The man can sing gibberish and I would still adore him! HE made the 'Spiderman Theme Song' sound sexy! HE is the reason Canada is HOT! (For those unfortunate souls who don't know, MB is from Canada). HE plays a big part in my love for jazz! HE helped me rediscover Sinatra! And come on, lets face it, HE's just so damn hot!
Yes, he IS married (to some 24 year old TWIT!) but hey, what's divorce for? XD XP
 |
| I had nothing to do while I was doing add maths |
 |
| STILL nothing to do while doing add maths |
 |
| How could you not LOVE him in this suit! And LOOK at his GORGEOUS smile! |
 |
I HAVE THIS ALBUM!!
|
 |
| His voice can HEAL PEOPLE!! |