Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Failed......Again

Crap.

This is the ONLY word I could find that could perfectly describe the horrible day Ive had. I FAILED two papers IN A ROW. Add maths (just like I expected) and Sejarah. You know, saying that I'm gonna fail and ACTUALLY failing are two very different things. They feel different. I certainly did not expect to fail Sejarah, but then again, I did not expect an A for Modern Maths.

Yap was kind enough NOT to write an 'F' on MY paper


That's odd... My Paper Looks ALOT like this one!
Do I really need a caption for this one?
OH! Don't forget I failed Sejarah too

This is the end result



     And another thing..... That idiot. Bloody orange. How dare he call himself yellow. He doesn't have that privilege. I like to hurt him, like with a chair, or a sharp, shiny thing.

'Mr Plum killed him in the kitchen with a candlestick!'

*......erm...OK....Weird Cluedo moment over*  He's such an ass. Id really love to cause him some pain.... Like this....

I could SO use Homer's help

What could be better than EVIL Spongebob?!

And Of Course.... STEWIE!!
This picture is just so adorable! I had to put it in!